Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I'm doing science and I'm still alive

In 17 days 919 Palestinians were killed by Israel including 284 children & 100 women, while 4260 others were injured

anyway, remember primary school language classes, when we had to write essays on ‘my most humiliating experience’ or ‘pengalaman yang tidak boleh dilupakan sepanjang hidupku’? Everyone or at least those not adventurous enough would write about their first day at school, wetting their pants because they were too terrified to ask the evil teacher to go out to the loo, or better, how they cried like a baby under the wooden desk when the dad had to leave?

btw, I didn’t make up the crying under the desk part, but let’s keep that for another day shall we. Man, I can’t stop laughing, sorry eh…. hahaha.. And I still can’t stop laughing.

And because we were not trained to be adventurous, and the one example that the teacher gave is supposed to be the best one, I had to write down some lame lies every time we had to write something about the aforementioned topic. Though it was a good way to learn fiction, it was still pretty lame.

But I digress…..

Anyways, I was just trying to enlighten you that I didn’t cry at all on my first day of school. Ahah…. I did look back the instant my dad left, right after dropping me at my desk, when all the other parents waited for their kids outside the class. But I didn’t shed a single tear.
Because the class teacher thought I was so brave, and anarchism was yet to be integrated into my dictionary, I was appointed the ‘penolong ketua kelas’. Farhan was the class rep, only because he was the biggest and the tallest kid in class, and because Mrs. Chew, our class teacher knew his dad, Mr. Wilson Yeo. But no hard feelings, we went on to be best friends up until today.
But thinking back on it, I think I didn’t cry because I didn’t know we should or we were expected to cry on our first day at school. And I didn’t know that parents were expected to wait for us outside the classroom the whole first day of school. But I’m glad I didn’t know. hehh…..

And today was the first day of school all over again; supposedly the last first day of school for some of us. I’ll probably be staying for the summer, I don’t know yet. Anyways, back to today, it went pretty well I guess, except for one of the classes. I think the professor is a psycho, I don’t know. And I’m in a modeling class again, mathematical modeling to be exact... ahah... lame gile…..


I've experiments to run, there is research to be done… (lagu rockband smlm)

And to some soccer, most of the ‘liga competitive malam jumaat’ guys are back in snowy WL. So, we had a game just now, but we had to stop early because the roller-hockey guys wanted to play on the court we’re sharing with them. And just so you know, every time the two groups come at the same time, tension will flare, but thank god, tonight, only bad language was used, and no punches were thrown. I’ll be writing to the paper tomorrow. But I had to stop playing early anyway; I pulled a muscle in my right thigh. And AJ, the guy I’ve been playing with for at least a year now, actually lives opposite my apartment. hampehh….

Anyways, welcome back to school. Let’s hope Friday will come by in a flash.

bye-bye coach Dungy.


yang lapar dan sakit kena sepak.

*terdelete entry sebelum ni.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

damn!!!
kacak sial geng orang2 x nangis first day skolah. lol

tp penolong bkn selalu prmpuan ke?

cool siot prof psycho mcm a beautiful mind tu. n ur jokes are getting lamer by the day my friend...lol

kaki aku dah berapi2 dah nak ole orang ni. bile nak balik ni? xjoin pulak bai orng main hoki?

Anonymous said...

kan dah xde kenangan yang tidak boleh dilupakan sebab tak nangis...
i nangis, tapi sikit je ok... hehe

selamat bersekolah!!!!

dh jadi part time columnist ke?

40 hours to friday.. yeayyy

Anonymous said...

xkan ngkau xnangis kot mo?.. ahah

skolah semua lelaki laa.. baru la cool!!!...

aku baru blaja skill scoop bola n reverse flap.. tunggu ah.. aku pon xsabar nih.. aku dh cuba dah, game yg byk contact susah ah, bdn bapak besar, aku main goalie je tu hari, tp dh kn puck 2-3 kali, givup tros.. ahah

sikit? define sikit... please...????
xde la, tulis dlm part surat daripada pembaca je la.. ahah..
xde org nk tlg edit ah, grammar pon tonggang langgang.. ahah

fridays are the best!!!!

iXa said...

thought u were going to talk abt the gaza issue up there. ceh.

Anonymous said...

errrr...

390-5... byk tu house of representtve vote utk backup israel.. sekian..

fea said...

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! sape nangis bawah meja?? sape? sape? sape? SAPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE???????????

hhuhuhuhuuhuhuhu....

report kat ayah......

Anonymous said...

loser gile...

bawah meja???
roflmao

adoiii